Service Desk  

Judicial Branch Home > SHC Home > FIND HELP WITH: > Landlord & Tenant >

Landlord locked tenant out or otherwise forced tenant out illegally


If a landlord locks a tenant out of her home and will not let her to re-enter the property, the tenant may start a court action to re-gain access to the property by filing a Lock Out Petition Form (#HOU702) with the court.

See also Utility Shut-offs.

Helpful Links



« Back to Landlord & Tenant Home

« Back to SHC Home