Minnesota Guide & File
is a free interactive tool provided by the Minneosta Judicial Branch (MJB). There are currently three question-and-answer interviews to help you fill out the MJB court forms needed:
- To start a Conciliation Court case;
- To start an Eviction case; and
- To file an Affidavit of Service in your Conciliation Court or Eviction case.
Minnesota Guide & File will also give you "Next Steps" intstructions to tell you what to do with your forms, and how the court process works.
At the end of a Guide & File interview, most users have three options:
- File the forms electronically (eFile);
- Print the forms, then file the paper forms at a courthouse; or
- Print the forms, then file electronically through the eFS System.