Judicial Branch Home >
SHC Home >
|IMPORTANT: The I-CAN! tools are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The service and content are NOT intended as legal advice and are not a substitute for a lawyer. By linking to I-CAN!, the MN Judicial Branch does not imply any endorsement of I-CAN! and is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of the I-CAN! service. Read Disclaimer.
MN Court Forms in I-CAN!
We now offer the following court forms in the I-CAN! document assembly program:
Divorce Forms (both with and without minor children)
Fee Waiver (IFP) Forms (for any type of civil case)
- I-CAN! is not designed for cases involving a large number of assets, property or debts. We recommend that you get legal advice on your situation.
- I-CAN! may be used for a same sex divorce, but we recommend that you get legal advice on your situation.
Benefits of Using I-CAN!
- It's a free service.
- You can create a Username and Password that only you will know to protect your privacy.
- The I-CAN! service is available over the Internet on a secure network.
- I-CAN! saves your answers and fills in your information on the court forms.
- I-CAN! prints your completed forms with instructions on how to start your case, calculate child support, and finish your divorce.
- You can work at your own pace. Start now and finish later.
NOTE: I-CAN!™ works on most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
|Court Forms Review Service: If you are representing yourself in a court case and you fill out court forms on a computer (in Word, PDF or I-CAN), the Self-Help Center can review your completed court forms before you file them with the court. Contact Us @ SHC for more details.
MN Courts Self-Help Center
Monday - Friday, 8:30a - 3:00p (closed court holdays)
Email: Contact Us @ SHC
« Back to Divorce, Custody & Family Law
« Back to SHC Home