Appointed on Jan. 4, 2019. Elected in 2020. Current term expires Jan. 2027.
University of Minnesota, B.A.
William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
District Court Referee, Hennepin County Juvenile Court (2013-2019)
Staff Attorney, Hennepin County Juvenile Court (2009-2013)
Judicial Law Clerk, Hennepin County District Court, Criminal/Civil/Juvenile Divisions (2007-2009)
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
- Adjunct Professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Statewide Committee for Equality and Justice Member
- Vice Chair, Diversity and Inclusion Education Subcommittee
- Fourth Judicial District Equality and Justice Committee Member
- Fourth Judicial District Race Equity and Strategic Leadership Team Member
- Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative
- Former Co-Chair of the Eliminating Racial Disparities Committee (2016-2019)
- Former Executive Steering Committee Member (2016-2019)
- Former Case Processing Committee Member (2009-2015)
- Former MN Supreme Court Appointee to the School Safety and Technical Assistance Council (2014-2017)
- Former Children’s Justice Initiative Member (2009-2017)
- Former District Chair of the Northern Star Council, Juvenile Diversion (2015-2016)
- Former Member of the Family Violence Coordinating Council (2014-2016)
Criminal, 1/2019 – present
Juvenile, 5/2013 – 1/2019