Appointed by Governor Mark Dayton on Sept. 12, 2018. Elected in 2020. Current term expires in January 2027.
J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law
B.A., Connecticut College
- Assistant Public Defender, Fourth Judicial District Office of the Public Defender
- Contract Assistant Public Defender, Fourth Judicial District Office of the Public Defender
- Partner, Hauble Law, PLLC
- Associate, Fafinski, Mark & Johnson, P.A.
- Boardmember, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Vice-President and former President-Elect, Hennepin County Bar Foundation
- Former member, Grant Review Committee