Appointed Feb. 8, 2019, by Governor Mark Dayton. Elected in 2020. Current term expires Jan. 2027.
J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law
B.A., University of Minnesota, Morris
- Solo practitioner, Patricia A. Aanes Attorney at Law , P.L.L.C.
- Partner, Erickson & Aanes Law Offices
- Partner, Erickson, Pearson & Aanes Law Offices
- Associate, Erickson & Pearson Law Offices
- Judicial law clerk, the Honorable Michael Seibel and the Honorable Donald E. Rysavy, Third Judicial District Court judges
- Board Chair, Crow Wing County Crime Victim Services
- Board Chair, YMCA, Brainerd Lakes Area
- Vice-Chair, Brainerd Public Schools Foundation
- Member of Trinity Lutheran Church, and participates in youth ministry.