Appointed by Governor Tim Walz on July 12, 2019. Elected in 2020. Current term expires Jan. 2027.
J.D., Mitchell Hamline College of Law
B.A., Loras College
- Solo practitioner, Mallie Law Offices, P.A.
- City prosecutor, multiple cities in Crow Wing County
- Conflict attorney, Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
- Civil city attorney, City of Garrison
- Judicial law clerk, Honorable L.W. Yost, First Judicial District
Professional and Community Activities:
- Chair, Victim Coordinating Council
- Treasurer and secretary, Brainerd Economic Development Committee
- Member, Business Networking International
- Member, Brainerd Lakes Area Sex Trafficking Team