Appointed by Governor Mark Dayton on Nov. 26, 2018. Elected 2020. Current term expires Jan. 2027.
J.D., University of Richmond
B.S., Virginia Tech
- Deputy Criminal Chief, Major Crimes and Priority Prosecutions Section, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Minnesota
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, Criminal Division, Southern District of West Virginia
- Associate, Robinson & McElwee P.L.L.C.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, Board of Directors, Minnesota Chapter, Federal Bar Association
- Co-chair, Community Outreach Committee