Appointed by Governor Tim Walz on June 8, 2020. Elected in 2022. Current term expires Jan. 2029.
JD, University of Minnesota
BA, University of St. Thomas
Civil trial attorney, shareholder, and Chief Financial Officer; Quinlivan & Hughes, PA.
Professional and Community Actvities:
- Frequent lecturer and educator on civil litigation topics and serves
- Co-chair, Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association Health Care Liability Committee
- Board of Directors, Kids Fighting Hunger
- Fundraising, Central Minnesota Habitat for Humanity
- Former coach, Apollo High School Mock Trial Team