Appointed by Governor Tim Walz on August 3, 2020. Current term expires January 2, 2023.
J.D., University of California—Los Angeles
B.A., University of Wisconsin—Madison
- Partner, Best & Flanagan LLP
- Associate Attorney, Barna, Guzy & Steffen
- Law Clerk, Minnesota Court of Appeals
Professional Memberships, Past and Present:
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA), Ramsey County Bar Association (RCBA), and Hennepin County Bar Association.
- Admitted to practice in Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, Idaho, and various federal and tribal courts.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Volunteer for University of St. Thomas Law Mentor Program, MSBA Mock Trial, National Moot Court, RCBA Judges’ Dinner, RCBA Job Shadow Programs, RCBA Families First Picnic, the MNAPABA Moot Court Competition, and the Federal Bar Association.
- Pro Bono Coordinator for Best & Flanagan LLP (Jan. 2009-July 2020)
- Volunteer for Volunteer Lawyers Network, St. Paul District 10 Community Council, Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity, Meals on Wheels, Everybody Wins Reading Program, and Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, Domestic Violence Clinic.