April 19, 2021
- University of Minnesota-Morris- graduated in May 2006
- William Mitchell College of Law- graduated in May 2010
- University of Virginia, Judge Advocate General Legal Center and School- graduated May 2014
- Mercurio Law LLC-owner- September 2014 to April 2021
- Practiced in probate, guardianship/conservatorship, and mental health court.
- City of Minneapolis- August 2016 to April 2021
- Administrative hearing officer- heard and ruled on appeals of violations of city ordinances regarding animal control and declarations, rental licenses, fire safety, sidewalk repair, snow removal, utility billing disputes, and special assessments.
- United States Army-MN National Guard (MNARNG) from November 2011 to January 2020
- Captain, Judge Advocate General Corps (JAG)- trial defense counsel for four years, Brigade Judge Advocate for two years
Admitted to practice September 2011
Minnesota State Bar Association
Hennepin County Bar Association
Professional and Community Activities:
Work in the community with a local church on the leadership team and participating in volunteer opportunities to help support the community through the church.
- Served in the Army JAG Corps for eight years.
- Recipient of the Army Commendation Medal for excellence in trial defense as trial defense counsel for the 474 field trial defense team.
- Recipient of the Meritorious Service Medal for excellence as Brigade Judge Advocate for the 84th Troop Command and Trial Defense Counsel for the 474 Field Trial Defense Team.
- Selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2019
- Selected as a Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers in 2020
- Selected as a Top Lawyer by Super Lawyers in 2021