April 19, 2021
- B.A., 2006, University of Minnesota-Morris
- J.D., 2010, William Mitchell College of Law
- J.A. Cert, 2014, University of Virginia, The Judge Advocate General Legal Center and School
- Mercurio Law LLC, Owner/Attorney, 2014-2021
- City of Minneapolis, Administrative Hearing Officer, 2016-2021
- United States Army-National Guard, Judge Advocate, 2011-2020
- Recipient of the Army Commendation Medal for excellence in trial defense as trial defense counsel for the 474 field trial defense team.
- Recipient of the Meritorious Service Medal for excellence as Brigade Judge Advocate for the 84th Troop Command and Trial Defense Counsel for the 474 Field Trial Defense Team.
Admitted to practice 2011
Minnesota State Bar Association
Hennepin County Bar Association