Due to scheduled maintenance, mncourts.gov and other court applications may experience brief outages between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 1, 2023. Please plan ahead.
Wedding ceremonies may be performed at the Dakota County Courthouse or another location. To schedule a date or discuss services please contact a Judge listed below.
A fee may be charged for this service, this should be discussed when you schedule the wedding with the Judge.
On the day of the wedding you will need to bring along:
- Your marriage license,
- Legal identification, and
- Two witnesses who are age 16 or older.
- Judge Jerome Abrams** - (612) 308-2100
- Judge Eric Braaten - (612) 554-0185
- Judge Joseph Carter - (651) 983-9147
- Judge Colleen King - (952) 496-8220
- Judge Christopher Lehmann - (651) 377-7917
- Judge Caroline Lennon - (952) 496-8219
- Judge David Lutz - (612) 709-9388
- Judge Kevin Mark - (651) 380-2924
- Judge Michael Mayer (612) 840-7188 - Call or Text
- Judge Cynthia McCollum - (952) 247-7099 Ext: 119344
- Judge Leslie Metzen** - (651) 470-9233 - W & E only
- Judge Tanya O'Brien (952) 222-4993 - Call or Text
- Judge Ann Offermann - (952) 240-2941- Call or Text
- Judge Richard Perkins - (507) 665-6103
- Judge Richard Spicer* - (651) 238-9470
- Judge Tim Wermager - (651) 438-3132
- Judge Christian Wilton - (952) 496-8224
W & E only - judge will perform weddings on weekends and evenings only.
* also offers ceremony in Spanish (Judge does not speak Spanish)
** Spanish speaking/Se habla espanõl