Welcome Hennepin County Jurors
Please only come to the Government Center for Jury Service if your group number has been called for service.
If you are called in for service, please bring your summons.
District courts that have resumed criminal jury trials must comply with the Minnesota Judicial Branch COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
, implement recommendations for Re-Starting Jury Trials during COVID-19
. These documents address changes to facilities and protocols that must be followed to meet social distancing and safety needs, and were developed with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). Courts are required to partner with local public health and criminal justice partners to ensure an environment with proper social distancing and safety measures.
You must still complete your Juror Qualification Questionnaire
according to the instructions on your summons. We thank you in advance for completing your Qualification Questionnaire online if you are able. We also recommend signing up for electronic communications in the Qualification Questionnaire. In an effort to minimize the time jurors spend at the courthouse, we are also asking that summoned jurors complete the Hennepin Supplemental Juror Questionnaire
- In consultation with the Minnesota Department of Health, we have developed plans that include space for social distancing.
- Hennepin County has developed an extensive cleaning protocol for our court facilities.
- We will have hand sanitizer available in each courtroom.
- Everyone will be spread out in a courtroom to provide space for social distancing.
- We encourage you to wear your own face covering; we will have a supply of face coverings.
- Jurors are encouraged to bring their own water and snacks to the Government Center at this time.
Download the free My Minnesota Juror mobile app
for information about direction, jury services and court safety.
Further information can be found on the Juror Call-in Status tab of this site as well as the State Juror Webpage
See further information from Hennepin County regarding COVID-19
As citizens, we all enjoy the rights of due process and the right to a trial before a jury of our peers. Your service as a juror makes this possible.
Browse the tabs on this page for information about serving as a juror in Hennepin County. For FAQs
, trial experience
and general information
, visit the Statewide Jury Service Information
For your convenience, we encourage you to use all of our online communication tools to stay in touch with the Jury Office.
Thank you for your service!
Responding for jury duty? Watch a video
(5:08 minutes) to help you prepare.