Kandiyohi County Weddings

To schedule a wedding with the Court Administrator call (320) 231-6206.  The following is required:
  • You must apply for and obtain a Minnesota marriage license before the ceremony.  Marriage licenses are available at the Kandiyohi County Recorder's office.  
  • You must bring two witnesses who are over the age of 16 with you on the day of the wedding.