REDWOOD COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Notice: Redwood County Justice Center is open for Court Business only.
The justice center will reopen to the public for offical court business only beginning Monday, September 19, 2022.
Questions or non-court business can be conducted by contacting Court Administration or County Attorney’s office by phone. Court Administration can be reached at (507) 616-4800 and the County Attorney’s office at (507) 637-4010, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Redwood County Courthouse
250 South Jefferson
Redwood Falls, MN 56283-0130
Phone: (507) 616-4800
Fax: (507) 637-4021
Contact by email
Free surface lot and on-street parking available.
The justice center will reopen to the public for offical court business only, beginning Monday, September 19, 2022.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please note that payments cannot be accepted at our service counter after 2:30 p.m. on the last working day of the month.
The Redwood County Courthouse is located in Redwood Falls, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Redwood County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Redwood County Weekly Public Court Calendar
Learn about Hearing eReminders
Fifth District Request for Continuance Best Practice
Request for Remote or In-Person Appearance
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access