Due to scheduled maintenance, mncourts.gov and other court applications may experience brief outages between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 1, 2023. Please plan ahead.
SWIFT COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Swift County Courthouse
301 14th Street North, Suite 6
Benson, MN 56215
Phone: (320) 843-2744
Fax: (320) 843-4124
Contact by email
Free parking lot and street parking.
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
The Swift County Courthouse is located in Benson, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Swift County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Swift County Weekly Public Court Calendar
Learn about Hearing eReminders
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 AM each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access