Court Forms

Court Forms do not yet adhere to accessibility standards. For assistance, please visit the Americans with Disabilities Act Accommodation page.  

Please go to the Help Topics Homepage to learn more about what forms you may need and find other resources related to many of the topics listed below.

*New* Use Minnesota Guide & File to create forms in certain case types. For more information, visit our Guide & File Help Topic.

Court Forms Category List

Contempt of Court

“Contempt of Court” is a decision by a judge that someone has disobeyed a court order they knew existed and they did so with no good reason. The only contempt forms currently available to the public from the MN Judicial Branch are forms used to enforce family law orders.

If you want to enforce an order for a family law case, see the Contempt Forms packet. If you want to respond to a contempt motion filed against you in a family law case, see the Response to Contempt Motion Forms packet.

Please read the instructions carefully. When you represent yourself in court, you are responsible for knowing the law as it applies to your case. If you act as your own lawyer, you must follow the Rules of Court the same as a lawyer. Talk with an attorney if you don't know how to answer the questions on these forms or if you think the other party will hire an attorney.