Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Isanti County Weekly Public Court Calendar
*Signing Judge 01/10/22: Judge Klossner
*Signing Judge 01/17/22: Judge Brosnahan
*Signing Judge 01/24/22: Judge Klossner
*Signing Judge 01/31/22: Judge Brosnahan
Learn about Hearing eReminders
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Screens displaying calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access.