Court Integration Services >
Last updated - 12/14/2011
This page contains information for government agencies on how to apply for access to Court Integration Services. For more information on Court Integration Services, please refer to the Court Integration Services homepage.
Follow these steps to successfully submit your request for Court Integration Services. For eligibility information, please refer to the instructions in the Master Subscriber Agreement (located in Step Two, below).
Step One: Policies & Notices and Other Important Information
Carefully read the following Policies & Notices, Catalog of Services, and Technical Documentation. Check back periodically for new versions and updates. These documents give important information on statutes and policies governing Integration Services access. The Master Subscriber Agreement in Step Two requires that you stay up to date with this information.
- Policies & Notices (rev. 11/02/2009) - Refer to this document for current policies and notices for all Court Integration Services Accounts.
- Catalog of Services - Refer to this web page for important information on our service offerings, and for updates on the status of Integration Services projects.
- Technical Documentation - Refer to this web page for general technical documentation related to your agency's Integration Services access.
Step Two: Master Subscriber Agreement
To obtain Court Integration Services, your business unit must be covered by a Master Subscriber Agreement. If your agency has already signed such an agreement that covers your business unit, please obtain a copy of it and go on to Step Three.
If your business unit is not covered by an existing Master Subscriber Agreement, you must execute a new agreement. For more information on Court Integration Services, please refer to Policies & Notices (located in Step One).
Step Three: Request Form & Change Request Form
Government agencies and business units should use the following forms to define their needs and submit requests for Court Integration Services. Please read the detailed instructions at the back of each form.
- Request Form (rev. 10/28/2011) - Use this form to submit your initial request for Integration Services and attach a copy of your agency's Master Subscriber Agreement (or your Request Form will be rejected). Do not use this form if you need to make a change to your existing Integration Services account; instead, submit all change requests using the Change Request Form (located immediately below).
- Change Request Form (rev. 10/28/2011) - Use this form to submit your request for changes or additions to your existing Integration Services account and attach a copy of your agency's Master Subscriber Agreement (or your Change Request Form will be rejected). Do not use this form to submit your initial request for Integration Services; instead, use the Request Form (located above).
Send your Request Form or Change Request Form by email or U.S. mail, along with a copy of your Master Subscriber Agreement, to MJCMNCISGovtAccessProcedural@courts.state.mn.us or:
ITD Office Administration
State Court Administration
25 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
St. Paul, Minnesota 55155
Step Four: Integration Setup Procedures
Integration Services requires technical setup and configuration. For technical documentation on the setup of Integration Services, please refer to Integration Setup Procedures.
Step Five: Support Options (read all options first)
Option 1: If you have questions about the application process described on this page, please contact MJCMNCISGovtAccessProcedural@courts.state.mn.us.
Option 2: If you need technical support for Integration Services, please contact Technical Support. Support is available 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Option 3: If you have questions about the case record information that is received and displayed through Integration Services, please contact the applicable court for more information.