Appointed July 1, 2016, by Governor Mark Dayton. Current term expires Jan. 2019.
J.D., William Mitchell College of Law
B.A.S., University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Chief Civil Deputy Hennepin County Attorney
- Managing attorney, Human Services Division, Hennepin County Attorney’s Office
- Assistant county attorney, Civil Division, Hennepin County Attorney’s Office
- Associate counsel, H.B. Fuller Company
- Special assistant Attorney General, Office of the Minnesota Attorney General
- Business litigation associate, Robins Kaplan LLP.
Volunteer, Simpson’s Women’s Shelter
Medical mission team member, Cairo, Egypt
Volunteer, Service Information Center
Sunday school teacher, Substance Church
Family - February 12, 2018 to present
Criminal - July 1, 2016, to February 11, 2018