Planned maintenance will take place from 10:00 p.m. until 12:00 a.m. on both Wednesday, June 19 and Thursday, June 20. During these times, mncourts.gov and most court applications may be unavailable for up to 30 minutes. eFS will NOT be affected. Please plan ahead.
Appointed Sept. 11, 2017, by Governor Mark Dayton. Elected in 2018. Current term expires Jan. 2025.
J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law
B.A., University of Minnesota
- Partner, Larson King, LLP
- Adjunct professor, Mitchell Hamline School of Law and University of St. Thomas School of Law
- No-fault arbitrator, AAA
- Partner, Rider Bennett, LLP
- Appellate law clerk, the Honorable Harriet Lansing and the Honorable Jack Davies, Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Attorney, Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak, and Pikala, P.A.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Volunteer, Disability Law Center
- Volunteer, Appeals Self-Help Clinic
- Volunteer teacher, Junior Achievement