eFS Communication Archive Detail
New Document Filing Option Available for Filing Proposed Order
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2016
This communication is being sent to all individuals with a registered email address in the Minnesota Judicial Branch's eFile and eServe (eFS) system. Please do not reply to this email. Should you have questions about the information in this message, please contact the MN eFile Support Center at the contact information below.
A new document filing option is available in the Minnesota eFile & eServe (eFS) system. This new option permits filers in specific court locations (see below) to file proposed order documents in a Microsoft Word version in addition to the required PDF version. This change is a result of the electronic enhancements that are part of the continued efforts of the Minnesota Judicial Branch to move toward a fully electronic case file.
Please note: Word documents submitted through the eFS system must have a .docx extension. Those with a .doc extension cannot be accepted. Documents created in Microsoft Word 2007 or newer will provide the necessary .docx document extension.
Locations and dates:
- Rice County: January 7, 2016
- Scott County: October 21, 2016
- Morrison County: October 28, 2016
- Hennepin County Juvenile Division: November 3, 2016
- Ramsey County Civil Division: November 10, 2016
- NEW Freeborn County: January 9, 2017
- NEW Steele County: January 9, 2017
This filing option is expected to be made available in additional court locations throughout 2017 as automated workflow is rolled out statewide.
Please review Proposed Order Filing Overview posted on the Minnesota Judicial Branch website.
The MN eFile and eServe Support Team
Minnesota Judicial Branch
State Court Administration
25 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Saint Paul, MN 55155
● Business Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (CT). Closed state government holidays except Columbus Day.
● Email via mncourts.gov website
● Phone: (651) 227-2002 (if calling from 612, 651, 763, or 952) or 855-291-8246 (if calling from all other area codes)
You are receiving this message because you are a registered user of the Minnesota Judicial Branch’s trial court eFile and eServe (eFS) system. To deregister from eFS, notify your firm administrator or submit a request to Tyler Technologies at 1-800-297-5377 or firstname.lastname@example.org. By deregistering, you will no longer be able to use the eFS system and you will not receive future messages sent to registered users.