eFS Communication Archive Detail
New Document Filing Option Available for Filing Proposed Order
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2017
A new document filing option is available in the Minnesota eFile & eServe (eFS) system. This new option permits filers in specific court locations to file proposed order documents in a Microsoft Word version in addition to the required PDF version. This change is a result of the electronic enhancements that are part of the continued efforts of the Minnesota Judicial Branch to move toward a fully electronic case file.
Please note: Word documents submitted through the eFS system must have a .docx extension. Those with a .doc extension cannot be accepted. Documents created in Microsoft Word 2007 or newer will provide the necessary .docx document extension.
Locations and dates:
- Rice County: January 7, 2016
- Scott County: October 21, 2016
- Morrison County: October 28, 2016
- Hennepin County Juvenile Division: November 3, 2016
- Ramsey County Civil Division: November 10, 2016
- Freeborn County: January 9, 2017
- Steele County: January 9, 2017
- NEW: Mower, Fillmore, and Dodge Counties: February 13, 2017
- NEW: Houston, Wabasha, and Winona Counties: February 21, 2017
- NEW: Olmsted and Waseca Counties: March 2, 2017
This filing option is expected to be made available in additional court locations throughout 2017 as automated workflow is rolled out statewide.
Please review Proposed Order Filing Overview
. Contact the local court administration office
or the MN eFile and eServe Support Team
with any additional questions.