Court Forms

Court Forms do not yet adhere to accessibility standards. For assistance, please visit the Americans with Disabilities Act Accommodation page.  

Please go to the Help Topics Homepage to learn more about what forms you may need and find other resources related to many of the topics listed below.

Court Forms Category List > Housing / Landlord-Tenant

Form: HOU103 Power of Authority in Eviction Action

If a specific district form is listed, then that form should be used when filing in that judicial district. If no district is listed, it is a statewide form and can be used in any county in Minnesota. Look up Districts and Counties.
Form Number
Form Name
Power of Authority in Eviction Action